When Prada’s first Florida outlet store at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise wanted to upgrade its signage, it turned to a sign company with a reputation that’s just as stellar as the Italian fashion house’s leather handbags, shoes, travel accessories, clothing, perfumes and more. By adding a building wrap, electrical signs and replacing store and window graphics, the company upgraded its presence at the largest single-story outlet mall in the nation.
Installing new signage does more than replace broken or worn identifiers. It gives your business a fresher image and greater customer recognition.
Upgrade Your Signage And Get Noticed
Have you noticed that as the months and years pass, things you see all the time start to fade into the background of life? An old sign – even if there’s nothing wrong with it – starts to lose its benefit as passing consumers pass right by it again and again. They notice the new place next door and the remodeled building down the road, but your old sign fails to get noticed after a while.
When you upgrade your signage, you get these benefits:
- Modern technology. This includes LED lighting, the latest in printing technology for bright, vivid colors and other advancements since your old signage was installed.
- Compliance with local codes. Your old sign may be failing you because its positioning means its out of the eye line of passersby due to code changes requiring shorter signs, for example.
- A more up-to-date logo. Whether you have us create a logo especially for your sign or you have a new one already, an upgraded logo will help get you noticed.
- A cleaner look. Today’s signs often feature cleaner lines, sharper fonts and better graphics for a simple, modern look that may not have been in style when your old sign was installed.
- Research shows that newness itself is a benefit – because people are more likely to notice something new than something that always been there.
- And so much more.
Prada At Sawgrass Mills Went From Old To New
As one of the original tenants of Sawgrass Mills in 2010, the Prada outlet store was something people grew accustomed to seeing there. The signage upgrade gave the aging store new exposure. With more than 2.3 million square feet of selling space in the mall competing for the attention of customers, getting noticed is vital to the continued success of any business in that location.
People who failed to notice Prada among all the newer stores were given the opportunity to see Prada in a new light once our upgrades were in place – then customers can’t help but like what they see once they get inside and experience the quality of its merchandise.
Exposure is one of the many things with which we can help your company. At Expose Yourself Signs, the idea of exposure is right there in our name. Founded in 1975 and with over 20,000 square feet of equipment, we make wraps, signs, banners, 3D letters, feather flags, murals, window graphics and more – all with the goal of helping your company perform better.